To connect with me directly email Janis.
I respect your privacy and will not use your email for anything other than connecting with you if you ask me a question.
Janis Cox is the Founder of Growing Through God’s Word – a unique Facebook group, that’s a safe place to learn more about your relationship with God.
She is a spiritual mentor and a creativity catalyst.
Random things you might like to know about me:
- We have a little dog named Snowball. She is a barrel of fun.
- I am a late-comer to knowing Christ (2001). You can read more about my faith journey on my faith page.
- Read my Faith Statement
- I love to read and write and paint. Check out my Gallery.
- I love to connect with other believers and pray for them.
- I relearned how to use my sewing machine in order to make stuffed turtles and sock dolls to sell with my books.
- We have recently become very interested in natural eating. We stick to vegetables, oils, organic meats, and fruits. We stay away from sugar in all forms except honey, maple syrup, and coconut sugar. We avoid grains whenever possible.
- We started a new charity in 2014 in our small town of Haliburton. Our charity was called HASP – Haliburton Assistance for Single Parents. It was a charity with a focus to see that single parents are able to take their education beyond high school. We have since disbanded this charity as we moved from Haliburton.
- We are very interested in helping others get a handle on their finances. We encourage others to join Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace as one of the best instruments of learning to handle money God’s way.
- One day while studying the Bible, a new way of studying God’s Word came to me – the SIMPLE method. When it is used God’s Word becomes very clear – because prayer is an important part of this method. You can find out more at SIMPLE Method of Bible Study and get a PDF.