To connect with me directly email Janis.
I respect your privacy and will not use your email for anything other than connecting with you if you ask me a question.
Bible Study Method
Are you struggling to find time to study God’s Word and to pray?
Are you wishing you could connect with God on a deeper lever?
Because studying the Bible should be simple, you can make a start on this journey with my free PDF SIMPLE Bible Study.
Bible Journaling or Bible Art
Do you have an interest in Bible Journaling or Bible Art?
Sign up for the free email course below.
Do you need to be an artist? NO. If I can do it so can you.
Sign up by clicking on the picture or here.
Artists and Writing Grow Through God’s Word – A Facebook Closed Group
Are you looking for a life-giving, faith-filled place where creatives share their authentic stories and insights?
Are you feeling alone in your walk with God and struggling to connect with Him?
Our group offers
- prayerful support
- creativity challenges
- in-depth book studies
- Scripture reading plans
- inspiration from other artists
- meaningful conversations
Janis Cox is the Founder of Grow Through God’s Word – a unique Facebook group, that’s a safe place to learn more about your relationship with God.
She is a spiritual mentor and a creativity catalyst.
Random things you might like to know about me:
- We have a little dog named Snowball. She is a barrel of fun.
- I am a late comer to knowing Christ (2001). You can read more about my faith journey on my faith page.
- Read my Faith Statement
- I love to read and write and paint. Check out my Gallery.
- I love to connect with other believers and pray for them.
- I relearned how to use my sewing machine in order to make stuffed turtles and sock dolls to sell with my books.
- We have recently become very interested in natural eating. We stick to vegetables, oils, organic meats, and fruits. We stay away from sugar in all forms except honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar and molasses. We avoid grains whenever possible.
- We started a new charity in 2014 in our small town of Haliburton. Our charity is called HASP – Haliburton Assistance for Single Parents. It is a charity with a focus to see that single parents are able to take their education beyond high school.
- We are very interested in helping others get a handle on their finances. We encourage others to join Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace as one of the best instruments of learning to handle money God’s way.
- One day while studying the Bible, a new way of studying God’s Word came to me – the SIMPLE method. When it is used God’s Word becomes very clear – because prayer is an important part of this method. You can find out more at SIMPLE Method of Bible Study and get a PDF.