My friend, Margaret Feinberg , has a new book and 7-session Bible Study called Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God (releasing Christmas Day)—a personal invitation for you to toss back the covers, climb out of bed, and drink in the fullness of life. Wonderstruck will help you:
- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Unearth extraordinary moments on ordinary days
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Identify what’s holding you back in prayer
- Discover joy in knowing you’re wildly loved
To learn more, watch the Wonderstruck Video.
I have been reading the advance copy (first few chapters) and I am pursuing this slowly. That is something new for me who usually tries to do everything and munches quickly. But this book is actually taking me slowly into the wonder of God.
A quick little view of wonder in my life. Where have I seen the wonder of God? Giving you 5 today.
- the wonder of birth – my firstborn – wow that was something
- my first real view of the Grand Canyon (it is bigger than you can imagine)
- a starlit sky from the dock of a cottage
- the cooing of the birds in the trees
- finding Jesus – really finding Him for the first time – powerful
You can learn more about this great book by visiting www.margaretfeinberg.com/wonderstruck where she’s offering some crazy promos right now with up to $300 of free stuff.
I’ve seen the book for as low as $7.57 ($14.99 retail) on Barnes & Noble for all you savvy shoppers.
And at Amazon.ca for $11.54 ($15.99) on Amazon.
So where have you seen the wonder of God in your life?