Can I Dare You? Week 3
As I continue to count the gifts I feel like I have been on a scavenger hunt seeking new things. A wonderful week searching and looking. Thanks so much to Ann Voskamp for leading this journey.
January 14 ~ 3 Startling Graces of God
- I am in a Bible study called Bible Babes and we are studying In the Grip of Grace by Max Lucado
- God fully understands me. From Jesus Calling,”Rejoice in the relief of being fully understood.”
- I found a new blog called Gracelaced.
January 15 ~ One thing you wore; one thing you gave away; one
thing you shared
- I wore the necklace that I received at a women’s retreat
- I gave away a copy of Tadeo Turtle to the youth pastor at our church
- I shared my knowledge of computers with my art teacher
January 16 ~ 3 witnessed blessings
- I got a lovely email from a daughter about my grandson learning to babble words that actually sound like words
- Listening to my husband’s laugh
- My computer has more memory – I went from 2 GB of ram to 8 – such a blessing
January 17 ~ a gift bringing laughter, prayer and quiet
- I went to Bible study and the Bible Babes make me laugh a lot
- I saw that a girl was lost in the Grand Canyon – prayed for a miracle
- I am blessed with my morning quiet time
January 18 ~ 3 Gifts from God’s Word
- “Now choose life, so that you and your children may live” (Deuteronomy 30:19).
- “Lift up your heart” (Lamentations 3:41) “Lift up your voice” (Isaiah 40:9).
- “Where you go I’ll go. Where you stay I’ll stay” (Ruth to Naomi – Ruth 1:16.
January 19 ~ 3 Gifts you might never have seen
- Wonderstruck by Margaret Feinberg – a chance encounter, a friendship and a great book
- Joanne Matthews – my painting instructor
- Gifts of writing and painting from a great God
January 20 ~ 3 Gifts only seen close up
- the inside of a flower – I searched to find the best one but they were all beautiful
- words of Scripture on my new pendant
- the eyes of Snowball – who delights us every day with her happy nature – always ready for life
Lovely, lovely blessings, janis. I’m so glad to count them with you.
Isn’t it great to search and count the blessings of God. I am having so much fun,
It’s wonderful to look closely. The flower with the purple center is amazing. I think it goes without saying that your dog is too! 🙂
I had the most fun with that day. I took so many pictures. I even took one of a needle. Yes Snowball is pretty funny and amazing.
Love your photography and the gifts you’ve found. I’m reading 1,000 Gifts myself right now. Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you join us on Friday for Family Fun Friday!
In His Grip,
Thank you for the encouraging words. I pray that you will experience God as you read 1000 Gifts. I did.
Thanks for visiting my post from the Wellspring and for your sweet comments.. Congratulations on your book and may it bless those who read it.
Thanks Hazel. I appreciate your kind and encouraging words.
Lovely post! Visiting by way of Ann’s today! Wonderful list!
Thanks Amy. It is a great way to meet new people and blogs.