Changes Are Coming
We have to learn to adapt. This is Five Minute Friday and today’s word is ADAPT.
Write for 5 minutes. GO.
This past while things have been changing. Many things.
- As Snowbirds we came back to Canada. That is difficult most times but particularly this year as I caught a wicked cough/cold. Over two weeks ago I succumbed. Just beginning to see the light. We had to adapt to cold. Yes, the weather in Arizona was in the 90s and in below 32 here. I couldn’t get warm.
2. I changed the name of my Facebook Closed Group. It is now called Artists and Writers Grow Through God’s Word. I think this will be the title of this blog as well. What are your thoughts?
3. After blogging on Medium for 30 days straight. I stopped. Now I am learning to find a new rhythm. You can find my posts here.
4. I stopped podcasting for a bit. With all the turmoil I thought I wouldn’t be doing a good job. So I have taken a hiatus. You can listen to my podcasts on Hope Stream Radio here.
5. Our house is still for sale so I have to get in a routine of keeping it clean so I don’t have to go into overdrive when the agent has a client coming. While in the States is was easy – the clients saw the house “cold” but clean.
6. Our dog has developed a urinary problem so needs a new diet – no other food and an antibiotic. More watching and waiting.
7. Learning to lean on God more and more. Now I make sure I go to Him first each morning. He certainly showed me I needed to relax and slow down and smell the roses.
8. Lastly, this next week I start into the schools with the Artists in the Schools program to do 7 classroom workshops on Sponge Painting with Watercolour. Please pray. Thank you.