Can I Joy Dare You? Week 22
Butterfly Batik Watercolour by Janis Cox
Don’t forget to follow me by my RSS Feed; Twitter; Facebook; or Pinterest.
And oh how I would love to have you subscribe by email. Please see the right sidebar for more information.
As I continue to count the gifts I feel like I have been on a scavenger hunt seeking new things. A wonderful week searching and looking. Thanks so much to Ann Voskamp for leading this journey.
I have opened a LINKY for one month. If you count the gifts of God I would welcome you to link to this post. I would love to visit each one of your blogs.
May 27 ~ 3 gifts found in church
- friends who know me well
- music with words that help me worship and stir my soul
- teaching from the Word
May 28 ~ 3 gifts in today’s work
- getting an answer from the lawyer to my questions as secretary of an association
- lovely time volunteering a the Pregnancy Centre getting to know another volunteer and praying together
- working together as a team as part of a Board
May 29 ~ a gift at 8 am, 12 and 8pm
- 8 am ~ a great meditation time with our Lord – peace and connection and remembering this is our 42nd wedding anniversary
- 12 ~ a lunch break and chatting with my hubby
- 8 pm ~ in the middle of my Bible Study – learning more about prayer. As we persist to seek God and ask how we can pray
May 30 ~ 3 gifts blue
- blue skies against the green trees – beautiful
- blue pattern on a tissue box – I love the shapes, the colours and the reflections
- recycling containers – known as “the blue box”
May 31 ~ 3 gifts gave away
- a friend gave away a $20 coupon for a classified ad for the paper – we will use it for community garage sale
- thinking of what we can give away for the garage sale
- a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Minden Flood Relief
June 1 ~ 3 gifts orange
- delicious orange juice at 6:30 am as I get ready to drive to VBS workshop an hour 20 minutes away
- memory of those oranges in Arizona right from the trees
June 2 ~ 3 gifts funny
- to see the sky turn black, pour rain and then the sun come out – just amazing
- talking to a neighbour and just having a good laugh at life
- watching Snowball sneak in, grab a sock, then hightail it up the stairs and lay with her head down on the sock watching to see what I will do
Thanks to the following sites that I like to:
Thanks for drenching me in thankfulness. Your words and photos splash pure joy.
Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don’t mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into goodness.
You are most welcome. Thankful for every moment, for every thought and for each blessing He gives.
Nice to meet you. I’m hopping over from Ann’s link up. What fun to count gifts together and to see God’s love in new ways, huh?
Yes meeting each other I think is a real plus of this linky thing. Great to meet you and hope you drop back again.