Can I Joy Dare You? Week 25
Butterfly Batik Watercolour by Janis Cox
Don’t forget to follow me by my RSS Feed; Twitter; Facebook; or Pinterest or email.
Please see the right sidebar for more information.
As I continue to count the gifts I feel like I have been on a scavenger hunt seeking new things. Thanks so much to Ann Voskamp for leading this journey.
After a conference it seems it takes me a few days to sort myself out. I have a head full of ideas, changes and passion. But where to get the time? Then the Lord reminded me:
It is all in His time.
So counting the gifts again this week – seeking to know that He is always with me.
June 17 ~ 3 gifts in your Dad
- peace, calmness – my Dad did not get really angry (at least not often) – slow to anger, always thinking before he acted
- my Dad always had time to listen to me and helped me to know myself
- my Dad adored my Mother
June 18 ~ 3 gifts from your Heavenly Father
- grace: God accepts me just as I am
- beauty: creation, every detail, the colour and the perfection
- joy: how the Holy Spirit can fill me with joy at the strangest times
June 19 ~ 3 gifts you became in serving
- worked at the Pregnancy Care Centre figuring out labels – I was determined to figure it out
- as I serve I become more prayerful and patient
- in my Bible Study I have learned to listen
June 20 ~ a gift bent, beautiful and loved
- bent: my new perennials are still bent – I hope they will survive and bloom beautifully for many years
- beautiful: my hubby and I had a beautiful day boating on Lake of Bays
- loved: I know I am loved by my hubby
June 21 ~ 3 gifts found in light
- reflections on the lake
- the bluest sky
- being able to read, sew, and do crafts I need a good light
June 22 ~ 3 gifts that are difficult
- with my allergies sometime it is difficult to not eat something but my allergies have taught me great discipline
- I need glasses – but I have learned to accept that fact and most times never think about it
- I need to stretch every morning – another way to learn discipline
June 23 ~ 3 gifts found around a table
- pictures of my children and grandchildren are found on my tables and desk
- after dinner each night my hubby and I have a game of cribbage. I actually won last night – a very close game
- we saw new art work displayed on tables produced by a new group called “Mentors and Makers”
Once again I have added a place for you to put your links. It will remain open for a month. Let’s continue to build this JOY DARE community.
Thanks for the beautiful post! I love the photo of your Dad. I followed you on Pinterest.
You ended up in my Spam. Thank you so much for dropping by and following me on Pinterest.
You are welcome. Thanks for linking.
Thank you for this link up opportunity, Janice. I enjoy seeing others lives through their eyes of thankfulness. Thank you for sharing yours! Love, Rachael @ Inking the Heart