Can I Joy Dare You? Week 26
Butterfly Batik Watercolour by Janis Cox
Please see the right sidebar for more information.
As I continue to count the gifts I feel like I have been on a scavenger hunt seeking new things. Thanks so much to Ann Voskamp for leading this journey.
I decided to move the Joy Dare to Wednesdays. I had trouble getting everything posted on Sunday nights. And I have been working hard at not doing work on Sundays. This gives me an evening with my husband too. Please continue to list posts where you are counting the gifts of God.
June 24 ~ a gift in water, in words and in white
- water: when it is 30 degrees celsius (yes it did get that hot) I need to drink more water and make sure my plants get watered too
- words: thank You, Lord, for words to write
- white: beautiful wild white daisies
June 25 ~ 3 gifts in someone older than you
- it is funny but there are less people older than I am!
- hugs from a friend and a time to chat and yes she is a little older than I am
- help for VIBE (our VBS). A new friend is helping me but I don’t know her age
June 26 ~ 3 gifts in fabric
- I picked up more pillow cases for a craft for VIBE
- I am amazed at our blessings with the variety and abundance of clothes we can wear
- watching Snowball grab a piece of sewing fabric and think she has won a gold medal
June 27 ~ 3 gifts framed by a frame
- as I looked through the window frame this morning early, I saw the pinkest sky
- going through garage sale items we found a few pictures in frames to sell
June 28 ~ 3 gifts eaten
- my morning apple – so crunchy and sweet
- pistachios for a snack
- a yummy dinner and family arrived
June 29 ~ a gift small, big and just right
- we had little ones here this weekend; the youngest – 3 months
- a big turnout for the garage sale
- our day was just right – no rain, not too hot and the bugs were bearable (with a little spray)
June 30 ~ 3 gifts you gave today
- a listening ear
July 1 ~ 3 gifts loved
- reading Tadeo Turtle to children in Minden for the Canada Day celebrations
- seeing all the families enjoying Canada Day
- a letter from a little Tadeo reader and a picture
July 2 ~ 3 gifts read
- can’t help but see the word “READ” which is my maiden name – passing this delight on to my children and grandchildren. You are never too young to read
- the privilege to read the Bible
- my morning IPAD reading the Huffington Post
Once again I have added a place for you to put your links. It will remain open for a month. Let’s continue to build this JOY DARE community.