Counting to 2000
I reached 2000 this week. So next week I will be saying – Counting to 3000.
Someone handed me a paper the other day that said:
Things to Do Today
- Ask God to help you prioritize your life.
- Ask Him for guidance and courage.
- Make God’s priorities your priorities.
- If you do, you will receive God’s abundance and His peace.
As we head toward Christmas – this second week of Advent – may you be filled with God’s presence and peace.
My gifts from this week:
- watching my grandbaby play peek-a-boo on Skype
- learning to play Mexican Train Dominoes with Wayne – we are still confused
- Twitter followers – follow me on @AuthorJanisCox on Twitter
- 1982 – memory of our third baby’s birth
- warmth of the sunshine while we walk
- warmth of the hot tub and the steam bath
- things that are red: my apple every morning, my cozy red housecoat and red traffic lights to control the flow of cars and keep people safe
- pictures on the wall of my family
- 1987 – memory of my hubby and I starting our company Pearlchem
- sunsets in Arizona – amazing reds (someday I will remember my camera)
- connecting with a friend in Poland
- toes didn’t hurt at tap dance
- 1996 – remembering son’s wedding
- “Art in the Courtyard” – painting and selling books
- Advent – an adventure with God
- 2000 – new Christmas song “My Soul Magnifies the Lord” played with a full orchestra and sung by a youth choir