Counting to 3000
In January 2011 I started to count gifts after reading Ann Voskamp’s book, One Thousand Gifts. It is a great way to stay focused on little and big blessings in my life. My fat little book is almost finished – time to find a new one.
I started off this week a little slowly as you will see but recuperated by the end of the week. Still saw many blessings.
Counting Gifts from God:
- flu bug slowed me down – maybe that was a good thing?
- the memory of the year 2002 – our daughter’s wedding
- the memory of the year 2003 – the birth of our first granddaughter – Quinn
- getting better from the flu bug – Vitamin C, lots of water, rest
- great dinner with a long-time friend
- the memory of year 2006 – birth of our first grandson – Hayden
- the memory of year 2007 – birth of our second granddaughter – Carissa
- time to read – good book that was delivered from David C. Cook – unexpectedly, Healer by Linda Windsor
- the memory of year 2009 – birth of our second grandson – Russell
- Bible Babes Christmas party
- rain – yes rain in the desert
- more rain in the desert – puddles and fat cacti
- the memory of year 2012 – birth of our third grandson – Bryce
- looking for ear muffs (haven’t found them yet)
- a disorganized symphony of music from the birds at 5pm
- messaging my granddaughter at 7am (MST) Cool!
- an unexpected and delightful review of Tadeo on Amazon
- a new painting
- solution to hard water stains