Can I Dare You – Week 2
As I continue to count the gifts I feel like I have been on a scavenger hunt seeking new things. A wonderful week searching and looking. Thanks so much to Ann Voskamp for leading this journey.
Jan. 7 ~ 3 Graces from People you love
- Laughter at dance as we learn new steps and are using canes. Very funny! Watch out around me.
- People like my paintings
- Hubby vacuumed as I still fight this bug
Jan. 8 ~ Light that caught you, a reflection that surprised you and a shadow that fell lovely
Jan. 9 ~ Gift in hand, gift walked by and gift sat with
- Snowball jumped in my lap and I petted her and snuggled
- We walked by a bunny that was camouflaged against the bushes – Snowball didn’t even see it
- my hubby drove me to the Apple Store to fix my computer
Jan. 10 ~ Gift that is sour, gift that is sweet, and a gift that is just right
- my first Bible study after the holidays – great Bible Babes
Jan. 11 ~ 3 yellow things
Jan. 12 ~ Something above me, below me and beside me
- new friends met at Cozy Mountain Lodge Retreat in Gilbert, Arizona – walking beside me
Jan. 13 ~ 3 sounds you hear
- at the church service this morning – “roaring like a lion” from God’s Not Dead by the Newsboys.
Roaring like a lion
Roaring He’s roaring
He’s roaring like a lion
He’s Roaring He’s roaring
- ducks landing in the lake
- my hubby using a power drill to build me a new cabinet for my art supplies
Here is the video of My God’s Not Dead.… a great way to end the week.
My God’s Not Dead He’s surely Alive.
Please feel free to add your post link in the comments – we would love to see others who are counting the gifts and doing the JOY DARE