Can I Joy Dare You? Week 23
Butterfly Batik Watercolour by Janis Cox
And oh how I would love to have you subscribe by email. Please see the right sidebar for more information.
Sometimes days are harder to find the treasure. But I keep up the hunt. A wonderful week searching and looking. Thanks so much to Ann Voskamp for leading this journey.
The LINKY will be open for one more week. If you count the gifts of God I would welcome you to link to this post. I would love to visit each one of your blogs. Or you can link your Facebook or Pinterest Pages if that’s where you list your counting the gifts.
June 3 ~ 3 gifts from today’s conversations
- MadeInHaliburton approved my watercolours (I have my book on their site now)
- I made a decision to make greeting cards from prints of my watercolours after talking to people who liked my paintings
- my brother-in-law’s health is improving (thanks for the prayers)
June 4 ~ 3 gifts found in Christ
- His strength
- His wisdom
- His Presence
June 5 ~ a gift of peace, hope and love
- peace: time with God – and the last song we sing each week at church, “Go now in peace”
- hope: for healing for friends and relatives
- love: for my family and my women’s group – a good close bonding of women
June 6 ~ 3 gifts ugly-beautiful
- my morning face is pretty scary but no one sees it as I get up so early – but it is filled with the love of God and His will for the day
- it’s a rainy cold day, but my hubby and friend worked in the garden and didn’t get hot or sunburned
- I am making a mess in preparation for a craft show but it will look good when I am done
June 7 ~ 3 gifts in what you are reading
June 8 ~ 3 gifts empty
- hubby and friend pulled all the creeping bush from the garden and now it is empty waiting for me to plant
- I found my mailbox empty of the plastic sleeves I had ordered – a mixup in customer service and they sent them by regular mail – (Hard Euchasisteo). I used plastic baggies.
- my car is empty waiting to be filled with all the stuff for the craft show. I ended up taking the truck as my art easel would not fit in my car
June 9 ~ 3 gifts made you really smile
- in our church service I smiled to see a friend feeling better
- I listened to a wonderful inspiring speaker to today at a women’s group
- finally getting the boat into the water and taking it for a spin
Thanks to the following sites that I like to: