Five Minute Fridays – Visit
How apropos – the word, is “visit”. I am back in Canada from my winter snowbirding in Arizona to visit my daughter and family. It is an unexpected visit – but with God we never know where He will take us. My grandson had pneumonia so I came home to help with his care as he can’t go to daycare. The pneumonia has cleared (praise the Lord) but he still has a stubborn ear infection (this is his third set of antibiotics).
What has this visit taught me?
- God gives me energy when I need it
- He keeps me calm and focused
- I love being with my daughter, son-in-law and grandson
- My husband supports me in wherever God calls me
- I can become a Canadian again and embrace the winter – played outside with my grandson for a few minutes in the snow and cold (most of the time took putting on the winter clothes) and we made snow angels
- playing with a new train is fun for all
- God led me to meet a wonderful woman this morning and share my testimony
If we let God be God and follow where He leads life is beautiful, and satisfying.
Times up… 5 minutes.
To find other Five Minute Friday posts – click on Five Minute Fridays.
Don’t forget to write comments – they are an encouragement. Check out number 3 in Lisa Jo’s rules. She knows that’s one things that keeps us writing. ENCOURAGEMENT
Want to join Lisa Jo. Here are the rules:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community.